this is me

This blog is for me and my friends.I don't appreciate anonymous comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Nothing can be said in absolute certainity.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

why i need a blog

I heard about blogging some time back and was fascinated. The idea that something that you create will be online for a long, long time and available foe someone to read, that you can reach out and communicate to humanity in this new and wonderous way has a lot of appeal to me. Of course, the fact also is that I would like to be heard and read and appreciated. It's a common affliction of people, this need. For many, it may be just attention seeking, for me, it's a creaton of space and I have a sneaking suspicion that it might be a catharsis of sorts.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chamki said...

welcome to blogging!
i see you have used the same template as me!

Thursday, March 09, 2006 4:57:00 pm  
Blogger Chamki said...

well... your pic is up on my blog!!! I have completed 100 posts!

Saturday, March 11, 2006 9:34:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

So many paths which lead us to the same place.

I enjoyed your blog....its honest. I know no better way to compliment it and you. Its only when we strip away all the fallacies in which we hide behind, that we truly meet our true selves.

Friday, June 23, 2006 6:48:00 am  
Blogger this is me said...

There is a phrase in Hindi which goes something like this :
kabhi kabhi khud ko pehchaanne ke liye khud ko doosre ke nazariye se dekhana padta hai.


Roughly translated it means,

Sometimes to recognize oneself, you have to look at yourself from another's perspective.

Monday, June 26, 2006 5:03:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home