this is me

This blog is for me and my friends.I don't appreciate anonymous comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Nothing can be said in absolute certainity.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Priorities and Confusion

I wonder sometimes, if 10 years down the line, If I come across this post or a diary entry of mine, and read it, will I even remember the people whom I feel so passionately about now as though they were the centre of my existence? It doesn't seem too probable. How many things that bother me to no end, which keep me het up and frustated to days at end, will eventually really matter in my life? What am I doing now, or what should I/shouldn't I be doing that will eventually matter in my life? How much of the things that really matter in my life are really in my hands? What does one mean whan they say that something is in their hands or not?

2 Comments:

Blogger Chamki said...

what do you mean by will really matter in your life?
Every moment you live is your life. Its matter-ing now and it is having an impact on you. This is what matters more than anything. So many times my time passes by without leaving me any time to think about the past or the future and I think its a good thing. I have few regrets this way. This moment is all i have anyway . This is what you control. This is what is in your hand.

i am a potential Sr. Aneela na?hee hee

Monday, June 26, 2006 6:10:00 pm  
Blogger this is me said...

Hey, thats Sr. Neela, mind you.
I dont know, you know. It's just that whenever I am in a contemplative mood, I can't help thinking these thinngs. I mean I am having the time of my life in mumbai and sti8ll I think of my future. Its because I'm aware of the impermenance of things.I think Wordsworth said in his poem, 'What man has made of man' that happy thoughts lead to sad ones..

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:53:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home