this is me

This blog is for me and my friends.I don't appreciate anonymous comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Nothing can be said in absolute certainity.

Monday, March 26, 2007

The trials and tribulations Penurious Pallavi II

Well, what do you know? I thought sometime back that circumstances would not let Penurious Pallavi live. She would die because Pallavi would get some money. But my fears were unfounded. Penurious Pallavi continues to be.

I have discoverd new uses of being poor. You no longer need to pay for anything. Your friends pay for you everywhere you go. Till now, I owe Mahima 45 bucks, Surabhi also something like that. Meenakshi, Rs. 25. Simpi 19 bucks and Ritu 15. Not bad. People owe me about a grand. Which I think might lead to the demise of Penurious. Plus Mum's coming to le grand mumbai on the 19th. So, I'll have cash to blow then.

It's funny. This preciously bought half hour on the internet is also being paid for by my loving room mate Surabhi. God bless America and God bless her soul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home