this is me

This blog is for me and my friends.I don't appreciate anonymous comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Nothing can be said in absolute certainity.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Coming Up...

Just want notify everyone that no new posts will be up till I have some time, money and new ideas. But just to remind myself, my next posts will be a series on Paul Simon songs. I listen to The Paul Simon Song book almost everyday these days. Some of the songs really have meaning for me. I love Simon and Garfunkle.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sound of silence

Sunday, October 08, 2006 8:34:00 am  
Blogger Chamki said...

...with me

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 12:16:00 am  
Blogger this is me said...

I love the Sound of Silence.

Saturday, October 14, 2006 4:26:00 pm  
Blogger this is me said...

Chamki, Can I please have some of your Iron and Wine and Nick Drake?

Saturday, October 14, 2006 4:27:00 pm  
Blogger arshi said...

hmmm .. u can also listen to " like a bridge over troubled waters " .. and take a look at my blog too

Sunday, October 15, 2006 1:01:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll update when you do. :p

Monday, October 30, 2006 3:46:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home