this is me

This blog is for me and my friends.I don't appreciate anonymous comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Nothing can be said in absolute certainity.

Monday, June 26, 2006

All you who sleep tonight

This is a fantabulous Vikram Seth poem.He's brilliant, by the way.


All you who sleep tonight
Far from the ones you love,
No hand to left or rightAnd emptiness above-

Know that you aren't alone
The whole world shares your tears,
Some for two nights or one,
And some for all their years.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

please write something else other than the poem! im pretty sure that anyone can find the poem on this "internet".
HAD EXPECTED SOMETHING BETTER ON THIS FROM YOU.
( now dont start on that word "EXPECTATED" i've mentioned above)

hope to see something of YOUR creativity.

just to keep u updated,i stopped by to leave a comment coz no one else had even bothered.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 3:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home