this is me

This blog is for me and my friends.I don't appreciate anonymous comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Nothing can be said in absolute certainity.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

A bout of depression

I hate birthdays. Especially my own. They really depress me. I know you're suppored to love them and everything about them, and wait for them in anticipation, but I just can't help it. I do wait with bated breath for its arrival and think of all the wonderful things that will happen to me on my birthday, but when the day finally comes I HATE IT! I'm sorry mummy and papa and everyone at home that I feel this way, but I just do. And I am sick of pretending to be happy when you get me a wonderful cake that I would have loved at any other time and when you give your kind but thoughtless gifts all I want to do is Cry in little pathetic whimpers of agony. Agony that I dont understand but which is very real, and I which I feel every excrutiating moment of, anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You didn't leave much for someone to say to that. I would wish you happy birthday and though I mean it, it sounds hallow. I could try to give you reasons to be happy but you know why you should be happy. Personally I feel that when it comes to age I say who cares. Does the passing of one day change you? You are still the same intellegent, funny girl that I think is cool as hell. So therefore I wish this for you, I wish you get some really cool shit for your birthday ;)

I know, I'm bad :D

Saturday, July 08, 2006 12:49:00 pm  
Blogger Chamki said...

hee hee
its nice to be a drama queen
i just get an excuse to dress up
i dont think i get into the day and pass it as i wish i may.

Saturday, July 08, 2006 11:21:00 pm  
Blogger this is me said...

Well, you know me.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 5:12:00 pm  
Blogger blah said...

birthdays...just another day...maybe you should try asking for your choice of gifts instead of giving a choice to the people! thats what i do...last year i got 6 music cds of my choice! hehe! the only day people do what you want them to, even if they don't mean to do it! lol!

Saturday, July 29, 2006 12:18:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home