this is me

This blog is for me and my friends.I don't appreciate anonymous comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Nothing can be said in absolute certainity.

Monday, September 18, 2006

No Title

This is a post with no title and no subject. I don't know if it has meaning. I don't know if it is good or bad. Or if it really exists. I don't know if I am writing it or if it existed on it's own in my being. I don't know if I'm creating it or if it is being created through me. I don't know if it knows things and is delibrately hiding them, or if it doesn't know things at all. Or perhaps it doesn't realize and understand what it knows.

8 Comments:

Blogger Chamki said...

I don't know if I am commenting here. I don't know if I should comment here.

I don't know what I don't know, you know.

But I do know I'll be back here with something better to see you.

Word Verification says: noilntg. May be its a sign. May be its trying to give us a hint. May be its trying to say that all we all know is nothing, but I don't know if Mr. Word Verification knows the spelling of nothing.

Monday, September 18, 2006 11:38:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its just as confused as u n me..

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 3:19:00 pm  
Blogger this is me said...

Both of you got what I was not saying.

Actually I am not sure I was saying anything.

Am I saying anything right now?

Or was I saying something earlier??

What were you saying again?

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 2:35:00 pm  
Blogger Chamki said...

I see this blog is getting increasingly popular!
Woohoo!

Friday, September 22, 2006 10:40:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pallavi .. its me .. lets c if u can guess it right ?? .. let me write sumthin .. and mayb it gets a lil easier ..

Sunday, September 24, 2006 12:00:00 am  
Blogger this is me said...

Akshata? Art thou anonymous?

Monday, September 25, 2006 10:21:00 am  
Blogger vinay said...

:-))
im confused now!!!well yaar about my blog on mumbai..it was meant to be superficial...i was just looking at the city with admiration...juust like you look at someone you admire...and you are in a state of awe!!!!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 1:49:00 pm  
Blogger this is me said...

Hey, you don't need to justify yourself to me or anyone. Your blog is your own kingdom and you are the king. Free to do or write how or what you please. Just chill out.

Friday, October 06, 2006 11:59:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home