this is me

This blog is for me and my friends.I don't appreciate anonymous comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Nothing can be said in absolute certainity.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Words and Moods

I like to take things slow and steady. i hate rush jobs, 5 minute thingies are no fun for any people involved. i would personally hate to give any body a five minute job, and in turn would hate to receive one as well. theres no pleasure that can be had in just 5 minutes.it should be calm, steady and consistent. well paced.

I love the way the usage of certain words creates certain moods...our associations, often pre conceived or cliched associations. if aditi,mahima, surru,chamki or ritu ever read this, they'd know exactly what i mean!

by the way, i was talking about reading aloud poetry.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DUSHYANT said...

wow keep on writing

Wednesday, September 03, 2008 2:34:00 pm  
Blogger DUSHYANT said...

wow... keep on writing

Wednesday, September 03, 2008 2:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home