this is me

This blog is for me and my friends.I don't appreciate anonymous comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Nothing can be said in absolute certainity.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Self Analysis on a sleepness night

Last night I couldn't sleep. Not because I was tense or excited about anything...I was formulating this post. I don't know if I was awake or half asleep or whether I just remember a dream very vividly. But I remenber thinking that it's a very common topic of discussion how people often know and understand as well as accept their negativity, while they remain ignorant and unaware about all that's positive and good about them. To further the point I made a sort of mental list of all the negative and positive things I think about myself in my sleep. I of course don't remember all of them right now, but I will continue adding to the list as time proceeds. Lets see how the list proceeds...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sach1 said...

can undrstand what u hav in mind...u get 2 know urself best wen u r alone in bed...

Thursday, July 26, 2007 12:43:00 am  
Blogger MAHIMA said...

sleep thinker,
i've tagged you on my blog.
8 things i don;t know about you. i'm dying to know :D
m.

Saturday, July 28, 2007 10:04:00 pm  
Blogger Chamki said...

Can you update or check our blogs please?

bloody lazy ass

Monday, September 10, 2007 1:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home