this is me

This blog is for me and my friends.I don't appreciate anonymous comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Nothing can be said in absolute certainity.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

The dashboard says, 42 posts, last published October 5, 2007. How life has changed since then. I've begun to find life so much more interesting recently. I still believe that I don't really have the soul of a clothes designer. I mean things like making the basic pattern for a garment or learning new stitching techniques leave me cold. So cold, I can freeze to death. Imagine a three hour long class, where each passing moment kills a cell in your brain. Yawn!!


But thank god things are looking up.I never thought I was an artistic type, but sometimes I feel I have some knid of knack for appreciating beauty.


By the end of college, I couldn't wait for life to begin at a new stage all over again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home